RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2011-09-13 meeting 1600 UTC

From: Michael Hausenblas <Michael.Hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:37:38 +0100
To: W3C RDB2RDF <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>

Please find below the agenda for our tomorrow's conference call. We
*could* get LC-ready by tomorrow (or better say, later this week) if
we have answers to the issues below, some of them pending review for a
while now.

Souri/Seema, as most of the pending input/work is on your end: can you
give us a quick update on the status of the respective issues, below,

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C RDB2RDF Working Group telephone conference 2011-09-13
*16:00-17:00 UTC*
Local time:

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Conference code: 7322733# (spells "RDB2RDF")
IRC channel : #RDB2RDF on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C

Chair: Michael
Scribe: Michael

1. Admin

PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes of last meeting http://www.w3.org/2011/09/06-RDB2RDF-minutes.html

2. ISSUE-48

With Richard's answer http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Sep/0007.html

PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-48 as it is addressed in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/#datatype-conversions

3. ISSUE-66 and ISSUE-61

ISSUE-66: Translation Scheme as proposed seems too complicated for the
simple task of mapping <DB value(s), RDF term>

ISSUE-61 PENDING REVIEW see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Aug/0133.html

PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-61 once ISSUE-66 is resolved.

4. ISSUE-59

With http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Aug/0150.html

PROPOSAL: Close ISSUE-59 as it is addressed in the latest draft.

5. ISSUE-65

See discussion thread http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Sep/0009.html

Are we able to come up with a final proposal?

6. AOB

Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
LiDRC - Linked Data Research Centre
Ireland, Europe