Re: rdb2rdf test cases

Hi all

I included a new property in our model, rdb2rdf-test#hasExpectedOutput.
I also created two test cases, already included in the cvs respos [1],
the description is here

<tc0012c> a rdb2rdftest:R2RML ;
     dcterms:title "TriplesMap without subjectMap" ;
     dcterms:identifier "R2RMLTC012c" ;
     test:purpose "Tests a R2RML with missing information, TriplesMap
without subjectMap." ;
     test:specificationReference "#dfn-output-dataset" ;
     test:reviewStatus test:unreviewed ;
     rdb2rdftest:database <d012> ;
     rdb2rdftest:hasExpectedOutput "false"^^xsd:boolean ;
     rdb2rdftest:mappingDocument "r2rmlc.ttl" ;
.

<tc0012d> a rdb2rdftest:R2RML ;
     dcterms:title "TriplesMap with two subjectMap" ;
     dcterms:identifier "R2RMLTC012d" ;
     test:purpose "Tests a R2RML with wrong information, TriplesMap with
two subjectMap." ;
     test:specificationReference "#dfn-output-dataset" ;
     test:reviewStatus test:unreviewed ;
     rdb2rdftest:database <d012> ;
     rdb2rdftest:hasExpectedOutput "false"^^xsd:boolean ;
     rdb2rdftest:mappingDocument "r2rmld.ttl" ;
.

Best

Boris

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdb2rdf-tests/