Re: please read before participating in translation scheme debate [Re: Translating DB values to RDF terms using 1) R2RML views and 2) using R2RML-native translation scheme]

Hi Souri,

On 14 Dec 2011, at 16:05, Souripriya Das wrote:
> We have made the examples in this page more complete.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Translating_Database_Values_to_RDF_Terms
>
> Please read it if you get a chance.

I did, but I'm not sure that I grasp the point. Are you saying that translation tables can be written as R2RML views without too much effort and hence are not needed in R2RML 1.0?

Best,