Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

  Juan, Marcelo:
Here are a couple suggestions on your document
- Add the first example from Section 2 of Eric's document to the bottom of the section called
The output of the default mapping.
- Discuss single-column primary keys vs. multi-column primary keys and how multi-column pk's are
handled
- As and when you can, fill in the sections at the bottom of the document.

All the best, Ashok