Re: Default Mapping and tomorrow's telcon

  Juan, Marcelo:
Another suggestion.
Change: *Literal Triples:* Each column that is not part of a foreign key and with a non-null value in the tuple generates a triple with the following:
To read: *Literal Triples:* Each column that is not part of a foreign key, including the column(s) that constitute the primary key, and have a non-null value in the tuple generates a triple with the following:

You may think that the words I added are obvious but I think it is better to be explicit.
All the best, Ashok