Re: Last Call for Comments before FPWD

From: Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 03:55:14 +0200
To: RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
CC: Sören Auer <soeren.auer@gmail.com>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Hi all

Following Soeren's suggestions, I updated the figures, you can check
them at:

http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/ForeignKey.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/RDFTermMap.png
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png

One minor comment, only to follow the same naming convention, I think
the property rr:TermMapFlags should be rr:termMapFlags

Boris