Re: Last Call for Comments before FPWD

From: Sören Auer <soeren.auer@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:34:59 +0200
To: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
CC: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, RDB2RDF WG <public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org>
On 22.10.2010 10:04, Harry Halpin wrote:
> I'd like to have when people send in FPWD comments, they cc the listserv.

I read the document carefully and added a large number of improvements
suggestions as well as many minor corrections.
Please find my changes and comments in the attached document (in both
Word and PDF version). I guess not all of the comments have to be
addressed for the FPWD.

Have a nice weekend everybody,

Sören