Re: Comments on Requirements and Usecase Document

A couple of people asked me to send what I did to the list just in case
-- it's not anything too sophisticated. :-)

1) Use gmail + google docs to open the word document in google docs

2) Save the document locally as HTML

3) Open the HTML in my browser

just open in a text editor, of course)

5) paste the HTML into the wiki - mediawiki accepts HTML

6) save

Pretty easy, and the benefits are that anyone with a Web browser can see
the results, the text can be commented on and revised over time, and we
have a nice, stable URI with which to refer to the content.

Lee