Alexander comments on UC document

From: Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 16:49:36 +0200
To: public-rdb2rdf-wg@w3.org
Hi all

Here you have Alexander's comments.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Comments on UC document
Date: 	Sat, 22 May 2010 15:22:06 +0200
From: 	Alexander De Leon
To: 	Boris Villazon Terrazas

Hi Boris,
Can you please forward this to the RDB2RDF list as I'm unable to post anything on the list.
Thanks

Hi everyone,
After carefully reviewing the document, I wrote my own comments and ideas [1] . However, as a new member of this group, I do not intent my comments to be interpreted as a request to change what has been already agreed by the group. In fact, I agree with publishing the document as a working draft and that we keep working on it. I hope that my comments can only serve for future discussions.

Thank you,
Alex

[1] http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcbtxzx3_31gxfzcffx