Re: review request for http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/

On 04.05.2010 8:38, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> I committed three quick revisions to capture the input from today's
> meeting. Please review.

I don't know if my proposal was already ultimately rejected - if so just
ignore this email. If not, I still want to suggest shifting the
following two sections:

2.5 UC5 - Exposing many-to-many join tables as simple triples
2.6 UC6 - Value-based type specification

from the Use Cases to the Requirements section for the following reasons:

* both are independent of a particular use case and domain and hence do
not fit well in the sequence of other use cases

* they rather represent technical requirements, since they define what
features the mapping language should comprise

Unfortunately, I'm traveling tomorrow and won't be able to join the call.

Best regards,

Sören