Re: Semantic of the language

I'm looking at the SPARQL spec, so take for example ORDER BY, which cannot
be represented in datalog (right?).

It states that "The ORDER BY clause establishes the order of a solution
sequence." [1] So once you get a solution sequence, the order is established
in post-processing. Therefore there are some things that don't have to be
explicitly in FOL.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/#modOrderBy

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA