Re: RDB2RDF mapping

Hi Darya:
I have a few comments on your questionnaire.
The problem that I have with it is that the mapping depends
on what you want to do with it.  For example, your first question is
"Both ETL and on-demand data access must be implemented".  Well,
that depends on how you want to use the data.

The second question is "In case of automated mapping, the direct mapping requirements must be satisfied; in case of manual mapping, it must be represented in R2RML."  Well, yes, of course.

The third question is "To improve the quality, explicitly related data from the database should be implicitly incorporated into the mapping."   I don't understand what this means.  What kind of explicit
relationships, other than primaryKey-foreignKey are you thinking about.

Are you trying to write a Best Practices in Mapping Relational Data to RDF?
All the best, Ashok