Re: RDB2RDF mapping

Darya,

I was about to write an email with these exact comments. Ashok, beat me to
it. I have the same concerns.

Some other comments:

Q4: Which complicated queries? Used in an application outside the RDB2RDF
context? Or a complicated query used in the mapping. If it's the latter,
isn't the query already in the R2RML mapping file?

Q6: (reusing mappings) This is a common topic in the SW community. The
answer is "depends". In a commercial setting (at least in my experience),
users create their own target ontology and don't reuse. Should they reuse?
If they want to be 100% in control, then no.

You may also found of interest our following paper:

Relational Database to RDF Mapping Patterns
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-929/paper9.pdf

Best,

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA