Re: Where to capture the need for additional test cases?

From: Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 19:34:28 +0100
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
CC: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi Richard

You can include suggestions for new TCs here [1]
I've already included your suggestion.
Thanks!

Also there is a matrix that shows the coverage of the R2RML TCs [2]

your suggestions are always more than welcome.

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/TestCases#Suggestions_for_new_TCs
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/R2RML_TC