Where to capture the need for additional test cases?

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:47:02 +0000
Cc: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
To: Boris Villazón-Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Hi Boris,

I ask you as the TC editor: If I come across something that should have a test case, where do I best capture that? Is there a wiki page or something where I can list things that should be covered by a test case?

Since I don't know the answer so far, I'll just put it here:

We should have an R2RML test case for an empty R2RML mapping file. It produces an empty output dataset.

Best,
Richard