W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rax@w3.org > July 2016

[Minutes] RAX CG 2016-07-22

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:31:02 +0200
Message-Id: <13378131-69C1-4B0C-B494-4DFB2FD81205@w3.org>
To: public-rax@w3.org
See
https://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html <https://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html>
and below as text.

- Felix

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                                 RAX CG

22 Jul 2016

   [2]Agenda

      [2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0024.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-irc

Attendees

   Present
          fsasaki, christian, jpcs2, quentin, phil

   Regrets
          christophLange, gerard

   Chair
          christian

   Scribe
          fsasaki

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]meeting intro
         2. [6]"Discuss Felix' proposal on topics structure that
            we currently cover and how this can be used in our
            working environment
            https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Ju
            l/0014.html
         3. [7]Collect new ideas on topics we should add and work
            on right now
         4. [8]Discuss usage of github for this documentation
            purpose in general
         5. [9]Agree on next concall date - proposal is first week
            of September, due to holiday season in August
         6. [10]aob
     * [11]Summary of Action Items
     * [12]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <scribe> scribe: fsasaki

   <quentin> Is anyone else having issues connecting to gomeeting?

   <quentin> the meeting ID is invalid is the issue that I'm
   having

meeting intro

   christian going through wiki material

   christian: christoph lange is working on his two use cases,
   will share them soon, probably in context of kraxtor

   quentin: last week did not have access to the project
   ... not yet listed as one of the people

   <scribe> ACTION: felix to ping florent on github access
   [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action01]

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action01]

   christian: more input on the structure?

   christian going through the proposed structure

   <quentin>
   [14]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/000
   2.html contains the text that I was planning to contribute

     [14] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0002.html

"Discuss Felix' proposal on topics structure that we currently cover
and how this can be used in our working environment
[15]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0014.html

     [15] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0014.html

   christian: most of the input we got could be subsumed into
   these categories. Is that ok as a starting point?
   ... if you agree with that Felix would take that into wiki to
   structure things
   ... existing items are mostly covered by a) and b)
   ... any remarks?

   phil: looks complete from the types of things I am interested
   in

   regrests+ gerard

   regrests+ gerard

   <scribe> ACTION: felix to put in topic structure in wiki
   [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action02]

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action02]

Collect new ideas on topics we should add and work on right now

   christian: anything else in addition to the four?

   felix: maybe add a point no existing usage scenarios

   christian: I would contribute to that, e.g. with aligned
   project outcomes

   quentin: cannot share much because I attend only in person here

   felix: publicly available pointers would be interesting as well

   christian: anybody else with access to this info

   <quentin>
   [17]http://linkeddatadeveloper.com/Projects/Linking-Enterprise-
   Data/Manuscript/led-hondros.html is a paper written about an
   ex-colleague on the work that we are doing at Wolters Kluwer

     [17] http://linkeddatadeveloper.com/Projects/Linking-Enterprise-Data/Manuscript/led-hondros.html

   <scribe> ACTION: all to spread the word about idea to describe
   existing applications combining xml+rdf in our network
   [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action03]

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action03]

   christian: can use SEMANTiCS conference in september about this
   ... could do something in valencia - the big data summit, or
   open data conference in madrid

Discuss usage of github for this documentation purpose in general

   christian: not much to discuss here, since people are still
   lacking access
   ... we can postpone that to the next call?

   felix: makes sense, first need to figure out access thing

   christian: if you have large amounts of info, send it to us, we
   make it available

Agree on next concall date - proposal is first week of September, due
to holiday season in August

   christian: proposal is in first september week, I will be off
   in august

   proposal - 9 september for next call, 2 p.m. CEST

   no disagreemnt

aob

   christian: need to get more and new people involved - that is
   an ongoing task
   ... for everybody. once we have an deliverable to share it will
   get easier

   discussing current paper proposals, on xml & rdf, can help to
   bring more people on board

   christian: please add additional material, have nice holidays,
   talk to you in september!

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: all to spread the word about idea to describe
   existing applications combining xml+rdf in our network
   [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: felix to ping florent on github access [recorded
   in [20]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: felix to put in topic structure in wiki [recorded
   in [21]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action02]

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action03
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action01
     [21] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html#action02

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [22]scribe.perl version
    1.144 ([23]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/07/22 12:27:06 $
     __________________________________________________________

     [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [23] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.144  of Date: 2015/11/17 08:39:34
Check for newer version at [24]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

     [24] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: fsasaki
Inferring ScribeNick: fsasaki
Present: fsasaki christian jpcs2 quentin phil
Regrets: christophLange gerard
Agenda: [25]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0024
.html
Got date from IRC log name: 22 Jul 2016
Guessing minutes URL: [26]http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html
People with action items: all felix

     [25] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rax/2016Jul/0024.html
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2016/07/22-rax-minutes.html


   [End of [27]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [27] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Friday, 22 July 2016 12:31:15 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Friday, 22 July 2016 12:31:15 UTC