Re: comments about XPath 3.0 request

At present, no-one is actively working on either version.

What I meant by my comment was that if, at some stage, a group convenes to do further work on XPath, they are likely to start with 3.1 and any outstanding reported comments as a baseline; they are very unlikely to look at earlier releases.

Michael Kay
Saxonica