XQTS: why is multiple query elements allowed for test-case?

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:49:44 +0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Hello,

XQTSCatalog.xsd, as per the 0.8.0 release, allows multiple "query" elements
for the test-case element. The relevant section looks like this:

   <xs:complexType name="test-case">
            <!-- ... -->
            <xs:element name="query" maxOccurs="unbounded">
	    </xs:element>

After checking by changing the schema, it appears that no test-case element
have two or more query elements -- all have one.

I wonder, why is the cardinality unbounded for the query element? I don't
understand the purpose, why multiple queries can be of interest to specify
for one test case.

I'll submit a report if it turns out appropriate.

Cheers,

		Frans