[F&O] Contradiction between fn:boolean and definition of Effective Boolean Value

From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@colina.demon.co.uk>
Date: 14 Feb 2005 15:08:17 +0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

The definition of Effective Boolean Value says that a type error (BTW,
no error code is specified, as far as I can see) should be raised in
all other cases (a non-atomic sequence longer than one item where the
first item is not a node (?)).

But in F&O, fn:boolean says it returns true() in all other cases.

And the two definitions seem to me to say that they are equivalent to
each other.

I assume that it is the definition of fn:boolean that is wrong.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire