Re: [Serialization] IBM-SE-007: Definition of round-tripping (qt-2004Feb0056-01)

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:48:54 -0400
To: XML Query <xmlquery@us.ibm.com>, Don Chamberlin <chamberl@almaden.ibm.com>
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Don,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization.

<<
Serialization Section 4, "XML Output Method": The paragraph before the
bullet list says that the round-tripped data model must be "the same as
the starting data model". This should be clarified to mean the data model
after the "normalization" (or "documentization") process described in
Section 2.

     Thank you for your comment, which I am handling editorially.

     I have applied the editorial change that you suggested.  I would
appreciate if you could check the next draft of the specification when it
becomes available to verify that I've correctly applied the change.

Thanks,

Henry
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0056.html