Re: questionable syntax choices

At 10:14 PM 5/4/2004 Tuesday, Michael Brundage wrote:
>Not to beat a dead horse, but don't all the arguments in favor of
>semicolon imply that the query body itself should end with one?

 From a former voice in the wilderness: Thank you, Michael!

;^}
    Jim

Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Oracle Corporation        Oracle Email: jim dot melton at oracle dot com
1930 Viscounti Drive      Standards email: jim dot melton at acm dot org
Sandy, UT 84093-1063              Personal email: jim at melton dot name
USA                                                Fax : +1.801.942.3345
=  Facts are facts.  However, any opinions expressed are the opinions  =
=  only of myself and may or may not reflect the opinions of anybody   =
=  else with whom I may or may not have discussed the issues at hand.  =