Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments

Hello, Martin,

     Regarding the response to the I18N WG's comment number [18], you
wrote:

Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org> wrote on 2004-05-05 04:12:39 AM:
> The I18N WG (Core TF) has looked at your response.
> We can confirm that we are okay with your solution under the
> assumption that the default is still the same (i.e.
> omit-xml-declaration='no', i.e. it is the default to omit an
> XML declaration).

parameters to serialization will be determined by the process that sets
those parameters.  The particular default settings specified by XSLT 2.0
and XQuery 1.0 have not changed, however.  In particular, the XSLT 2.0
specifies a default value of no for the value of the omit-xml-declaration
parameter, while XQuery 1.0 specifies a default value of yes.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Zongaro      Xalan development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com