RE: [XSLT2.0] format-number function / xsl:decimal-format

The period for public comments on the current round of specifications has
closed. We are still interested in hearing of any bugs, ambiguities, or
other problems in the last call specs, but we are not considering any new
requirements. So I'm not going to add this request to the issues list that
we are maintaining.

Sorry, but there comes a time when we have to stop adding features and
finish.