F&O Which types are primitive types?

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashokmalhotra@lscfinet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:25:11 -0400
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'Stephen Buxton'" <Stephen.Buxton@oracle.com>
Steve:
In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0891.html
and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0731.html
you pointed out that some of the types we discuss under the rubric of 'primitive types'
in the casting section are not, in fact, XML Schema primitive types.

In the joint meeting in Cambridge the WGs agreed that better wording was required.
I have added some wording that should ameliorate the situation.  Please take a look at the next working draft and let us know if this satisfies your concerns.

All the best, Ashok