[F&O] IBM-FO-012: Return types are not valid SequenceTypes

From: Don Chamberlin <chamberl@almaden.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:51:52 -0800
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
(IBM-FO-012) Section 5.1, Constructor Functions for Built-in Types: The
return types for the xs:dateTime, xs:time, and xs:date functions are not
valid SequenceTypes. We do not have tuple-types in the data model. In
general, handling of timezones in dates and times needs to be clarified
throughout the Data Model and F&O books. All our functions should be
closed under the Data Model and should not return things that are not Data
Model values (like "tuples").

--Don Chamberlin