RE: [XSLT 2.0] setting off deprecated attributes

Thanks for the comment. It will be considered by the WG.

I can't treat this as being purely editorial because we don't currently
have a well-defined concept of deprecation. We have other attributes
such as data-type on xsl:sort that are retained solely for backwards
compatibility, but which are not deprecated as such. We also need to be
very careful that typographical conventions must never be the only way
in which information is communicated.