ORA-FO-171-E: indentation scheme is not strictly followed

From: Stephen Buxton <Stephen.Buxton@oracle.com>
Date: 17 Feb 04 10:23:43
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

SECTION 1.4: type hierarchy

The tables do not stick to the strict indenting rule you have
described for some of the deeply derived numeric types.
You have stacked up xs:short beneath xs:int, for example.
At first I thought it was because you wanted to keep it all
inside a printout width, but then I noticed that you did
correctly indent xs:NCName and its subtypes, even though this
overflowed my printer's page width.

- Steve B.