RE: ORA-XS-351-E: Mapping from URIs to media types

Will try!

This is the point that Norm Walsh brought up: since document() supports
fragment identifiers, we need to know the media type of the resource
representation retrieved by the URI, which means that the information
used by the doc() function, which simply maps the URI to a document
node, is not enough.