[F&O] XSCH-FO-006 Casting numerics and implementation limits

From: Xan Gregg <xan.gregg@jmp.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:20:22 -0500
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Dear Colleagues,

This comment pertains to the 25 December 2003 internal WD of XQuery 1.0
and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators, as provided to our WG [1].

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-wg/2004Feb/0000.html

Xan Gregg, on behalf of the XML Schema Working Group

XSCH-FO-006 Casting numerics and implementation limits (17.8)

We ask that when reference is made to implementation limits, that an
link be provided to either XML Schema's indication of a minimum of 18
decimal digits or to the corresponding statement withing the DM family
of specifications.  In particular, 17.8.3 explicitly mentions an
implementation's supported decimal values, and 17.8.4 implicitly
refers to an implementation's supported integer values.