Re: Charter and Activity Statement

At 10:34 AM 5/23/2003 -0400, Svgdeveloper@aol.com wrote:

>At the risk of huge groans from members of the WGs is there a publicly
>available Charter or Activity Statement for the XSLT 2.0 / XPath 2.0 /
>XQuery 1.0 triumvirate?
>
>I assume that at least a Charter exists. Is that correct? Is there
>anything that hinders it being made public?

The one interesting private part of the charter is the projected date,
which is not public. I think that's a good thing - it's more important to
get things right than to hit the date, and we don't want to have to deal
with the press if the date moves back.

Pretty much everything else is reflected in other publicly available
documents. A lot of the document essentially says we follow the W3C Process
Model, spelling it out point by point.

Jonathan