RE: Charter and Activity Statement

>I assume that at least a Charter exists. Is that correct? Is there
anything that hinders it being made public?

The most recent (July 2002) XML Query WG Charter is public and is
available at [1].  The dates in the charter reflect the thinking when it
was adopted and have not been updated.  The overall XML Activity charter
is available at [2] and it references [1].  Sorry if that is hard to
find - I will try to get our public home page updated with a direct link
to the charter.

The XSL WG charter [3] is somewhat older but it is also publicly
accessible.

/paulc

Chair, XML Query WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/12/xmlbp/xml-query-wg-charter.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/Activity

[3] http://www.w3.org/Style/2000/xsl-charter.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

At the risk of huge groans from members of the WGs is there a publicly
available Charter or Activity Statement for the XSLT 2.0 / XPath 2.0 /
XQuery 1.0 triumvirate?

I assume that at least a Charter exists. Is that correct? Is there
anything that hinders it being made public?

Andrew Watt