XSLT 2.0: 2.3 / F&O: 15.4.6

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:45:47 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

I suspect that I know what the "initial input sequence" is, but the
description in XSLT 2.3 and the associated material in F&O 15.4.6 somehow
never seems, to me at least, to get to the point and to clearly state what
the initial input sequence is.

Perhaps all that is needed is a sentence in 2.3 making clear the relationship
between the initial input sequence and the documents to be transformed.

Andrew Watt