XQuery: Status of XQueryX?

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:13:02 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

If I recall correctly on more than one occasion since the appearance of the
most recent WD of XQueryX in June 2001it was stated (for example in the
November 2002 XQuery WD) that the XQueryX WD would be aligned with the other
WDs in the "next edition". It says the same in the May WD.

What is the current status of XQueryX? Is it quietly being forgotten?

Or will a future XQueryX WD appear when the XQuery WDs are changing less
significantly from one WD to another? Or can we confidently expect a new
XQueryX WD next time that XQuery WD is updated?

Andrew Watt