F&O: 1.2 Error in type hierarchy?

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:00:26 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

In the diagram in 1.2 of Functions & Operators the visual appearance is that
the xdt:anyAtomicType type is in the same hierarchy as the W3C XML Schema
built-in derived and primitive types.

XPath chapter 2 indicates that an atomic type is not a list type.

Three types in the F&O diagram - xsd:NMTOKENS, xsd:IDREFS and xsd:ENTITIES
are list types, and therefore if I understand the XPath 2.0 definition
correctly not atomic types. Therefore they cannot be derived by restriction
of xdt:anyAtomicType.

It seems to me that the diagram in F&O 1.2 is in error.

Andrew Watt