Data Model 3.3 - "sequences of fragments and sequences of documents"

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 13:22:59 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

In 3.3 of Data model mention is made of "sequences of fragments and sequences
of documents". I assume that the intention is to refer to sequences of "root
nodes" and sequences of "document nodes"?

I think I know what is intended but the way it is phrased opens the
possibility of sequences of things other than atomic values and nodes. Some
rephrasing seems desirable.

Andrew Watt