Re: F&O 7.2.1 fn:codepoints-to-string

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:53:21 GMT
To: ashokma@microsoft.com
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

  Thank you for your comment.  The F&O taskforce discussed this on
  12/2/2003 and decided not to make the change to allow characters that
  are not legal XML characters.

For the record, I'm happy enough with that. I thought I would float it
as a suggestion but I don't object to a "no".

David

--
http://www.dcarlisle.demon.co.uk/matthew

http://www.star.net.uk