Re: "Validator.nu testing framework" GSOC Project

Hi Cristian-Alexandru,

the goal for this project is clear, but there are so many different
ways to get there. We would be very interested in hearing about your
plan. We also ask candidates to provide a timeline backing up the
plan.

Note that a good knowledge about HTML5 will be necessary. I was also
wondering if you had a change to look at the codebase, and even tried
to deploy the project locally.

Regards,
Alexandre.