Re: [Unicorn] New task for developers and Unicorn output tutorial

Le 17/05/2010 22:53, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> While you're at it, how about avoiding _here_ links?
> http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/noClickHere

Ok.

> I deployed it on appspot for now:
>
> http://css-val.appspot.com/cssval?uri=http%
> 3a//www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/general.css
>
> But I get:
> "Test Validator" returned an invalid response."
>
> Help?
>
> I'm attaching this "invalid" response.

Your response is indeed invalid. As explained on the second example [1],
a message is composed of 0+ context elements, a title element, and an
optional description element. So your code should look like this:

val (status, msg) = css.parseAll(css.stylesheet, content) match {
     case css.Success(_, _) =>
       ("passed",
<message type="info">
<title>CSS syntax test passed.</title>
</message>)

     case css.Failure(errmsg, next) =>
       ("failed",
<message type="error"> // Should it be a warning ?
<context line="{next.pos.line}"
column="{next.pos.column}">{next.pos.longString}</context> // I assumed
next.pos.longString is the context
<title>{errmsg}</title>
</message>)

     case css.Error(errmsg, next) =>
       ("failed",
<message type="error">
<context>{next.pos.longString}</context>
<title>{errmsg}</title>
</message>)
}

> p.s. Unicorn complained that this is an invalid URI:
>
> http://css-val.appspot.com/cssval?uri=http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/general.css
>
> It seems happier with the : encoded as %3a.
> But browsers don't seem to do that during form submission,
> so it's a bit of a pain to make up URIs like that from
> forms such as
>    http://css-val.appspot.com/index.html

You're right, I will correct this.

Thomas.