Re: Validator release 1.1 prepared

Ville,

Many thanks for all the fixes.  Unless someone else in W3C Systems Team
does the release in the next couple of days it will wait until next
week.  I'm on vacation, just checking in and don't want to do an upgrade
when I won't have time to keep a proper eye on it.

Cheers,

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team