Re: releasing current CSS validator code

olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Yves, Jean-Gui, I'm sure there is more – things that were worked on
> without having a bug report in bugzilla. Please feel free to add in this
> thread, I will collect everything and will quickly go through CVS
> commits to look for more.

Hi Olivier,

A few more things:
  - http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/DOWNLOAD.html.* are outdated wrt
Tomcat, war files (you now only have to do "ant war && cp
css-validator.war /path/to/tomcat/webapps" and libs (see next point)
  - it may be worth mentioning that libraries are automatically
downloaded when building the validator with ant
  - a target for jigsaw has been added to ease compilation. It also
automatically downloads the necessary libs (in css-validator/lib, these
files need to be added to Jigsaw classpath)

Jean-Gui