Re: Link checker 4.3 still lurking somewhere?

On 5-Feb-09, at 4:35 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Maybe some of the validator servers haven't been updated to link
> checker 4.4
> yet and there's a 4.3 still lurking somewhere?

Ugh. Sounds like the internal DNS server at MIT still holds the old
records for validator.w3.org (we changed the servers recently) and
that the old servers are still responding, too. I sent a request to
our systems team to address that, thanks for the report!