Recursive spell check code

From: Ashish Mukherjee <ashish.mukherjee@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:36:09 +0530
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I am attaching a variation of the spellcheck Python tool I worked on. The
additional feature provided by this tool is the ability to recursively check
a site for spelling errors.

The form contains a checkbox to turn on/off recursive check. If the
recursive check option is selected, then the tool parses out and follows
each link on the page and checks it for spelling errors too. The spell check
is called for each page and the results printed.

I had an email conversation with Dominique regarding this and he suggested
that I post it on this list to take it forward from here.

Thank you.

- Ashish