Re: Upcoming changes in the classpath layout of Validator.nu

Hello Henri,

On 13-Nov-08, at 4:26 PM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> Whoa. That didn't happen in my sandbox on Mac OS X, so I thought it
> was specific to the classloader on Windows. I'll investigate.

I get this consistently on debian machines, including our shared
sandbox qa-dev.w3.org. I can give you access there if you like, just
send me an ssh pubkey.

> As a quick fix, since you aren't using the the HTML 4 / XHTML 1
> functionality anyway, if you remove the lines for those schemas from
> validator/presets.txt and rerun the build/build.py all, the result
> should run and have HTML5 functionality.

Thanks! that worked quite nicely. Much appreciated.

>> This made me wonder whether you had implemented any tagging system
>> to only sync the codebase to a tested, stable version.
>
> I haven't but I should. Sorry about the inconvenience.

No problem, just consider this as a feature request then.

Thank you,