[Semantic Data Extractor]

From: ONeal, Alexandra <alex.oneal@classmates.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:23:02 -0700
To: <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Thanks for a great service!  I have been trying to evangelize good
semantics for some time, and this tool is a great demonstrater of the
need. However, I've encountered a slight problem.

Well-marked-up pages (XHTML-compliant, CSS-compliant, well-organized
semantically), which can be analyzed without issue at this page
(http://www.w3.org/2003/12/semantic-extractor.html) in Opera or IE6,
sometimes return an error in Firefox.  This is the error:
Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Exception net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the
root element must be well-formed.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the
root element must be well-formed.
Thought you'd want to know.  Thanks again!

Best regards,

Alex O'Neal
User Experience Manager
Classmates.com
t: 425-917-4851
m: 214-893-9091
--
The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The next best time is
now.