[Semantic Data Extractor] - meanings of error reports?

From: cadunn <cadunn@vt2000.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 04:26:20 -0400
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

I have looked to find an explanation of the msg. I get after
submitting a page to the Semantic Extractor and can find no
explanation.

Is there somewhere information about possible responses one may
get when submitting a page. On several sites I get the following
msg.:

Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
Exception net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

And on other page I received a msg. about not having a closing
passed the HTML Validation for XHTML Strict.

A page of error meanings would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Clair Dunn
VT2000 Technical Services
http://www.vt2000.com