Re: Packaging CSS Validator and Command line

Le 10 janv. 2007 à 02:02, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Since we have a working ant build file now (thanks to Jean-Gui
> IIRC) we can now publish a jar file. I think it will be helping. I
> just put one I compiled today, at:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/css-validator/css-validator.jar

Related on IRC this night

02:04 - Dorward:
       Why do I have an urge to brush the dust off
       my Swing books and make a wraper for the CSS
       validator?
02:11 - niq:
       gopherit!
[02:12] *	niq would use awt rather than swing,
       though.  Less crap to it.
02:12 - Dorward:
       I'll see what features the command line
       version has
02:12 - Dorward:
       If there aren't too many I need to duplicate
       to achieve something with similar or better
       functionality, then I might give it a go.
02:12 - Dorward:
       I never really liked awt all that much.
[02:13] *	Dorward wonders what is popular these days
02:13 - Dorward:
       I seem to recall Eclipse was using some funky
       new and popular thing

07:35 - Dorward:
       Is there some JavaDoc for the CSS Validator
       on the web somewhere?
08:24 - Dorward:
       phenny: tell yod that I'd like to get my hands
       on a .jar that includes
       org.w3c.tools.resources.ProtocolException.
       Same as this issue I guess: http://www.w3.org/mid/
CEF35F2F-293A-4ADD-B6B9-774CC76CF984@w3.org
08:24 - phenny:
       Dorward: I'll pass that on when yod is around.
08:26 - Dorward:
       phenny: tell yod that http://www.w3.org/mid/235C9B0C-05F7-455A-
B0A8-7337F1CE7EDD@w3.org
       created an itch and I've started
       writing a GUI. So far it complains about
       ProtocolExpception being missing (although if
       I remove some code it will display the path to
       a file drag'n'dropped on to it)
08:26 - phenny:
       Dorward: I'll pass that on when yod is around. I'll
       have to use a pastebin, though, so your message
       may get lost.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***