From: Julien <css.julien@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:13:26 +0200
To: Olivier <ot@w3.org>, Bert <bert@w3.org>
Cc: Maria <css.maria@googlemail.com>, Jean-Gui <jean-gui@w3.org>, Yves <ylafon@w3.org>, "Public Quality Assurance archives" <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

I commited the changes I made to try resolving bug number
That may not be the best way of doing it, but it is effecient in most cases
and the user can choose (using "more options") whether his/her page is HTML
or CSS if the validator take the wrong decision.
Those included a change in base.css :

body {
    margin: auto auto;
    padding-left: 6%;
    padding-right: 6%;
    background-color: white;
    color: #11111A;
    font-family: Helvetica, "Trebuchet MS", Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 1em; /* setting base font to user's prefered size */
    min-width: 63em;

(it was 50em before)
I changed it so what I added is always on the same line as the other drop
down menus.
To check if it's a css file :
- if this is a file uploaded, I just check if it is a .css file. But it may
be a better a idea to check if this .html, .xhtml, .htm, ... to test the
file as an HTML file and as a CSS file in every other cases...
- if it is a direct input, I'm just looking for <style.*</style> (regular
expression caused problems, so I had to use indexOf method :( )

I'm waiting for your feedbacks.

(image/jpeg attachment: screenshot-type.JPG)