Re: Heads up - upcoming validator release

From: Frederic Schutz <schutz@mathgen.ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:00:39 +0100
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Releases are done. Both Link Checker and Markup Validator.
[...]
> Tell me if you need any help with the packaging.

The new linkchecker has just been uploaded to the Debian archive and
should reach it by tomorrow.

The package for the new markup validator is also ready and should be
uploaded very soon; in the meantime, it is available from
http://www.mathgen.ch/debian/sid

The new Debian release is supposed to become "frozen" any day now, which
mean that the new packages may not have time to make it. I am keeping my
fingers crossed for now and we'll see what happens.

Cheers,

Frederic