Re: openclipart.org SVG validator developing activity

From: Britney Simpson <britneysimpson12@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org
Ruud Steltenpool.

  >"Ideally, we could put a validate link inside inkscape too for developers
>and users...but that would not be very good until their validator reads
>namespaces properly.

>Jon Phillips"

  Jon makes a great point and I hope to see it implemented soon
  because this makes total sense for both the developers and users benefit

  Britney Simpson
  Web Standards Group Member
  http://www.britneysimpson.com

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1/min.