Re: [css-validator] counting listed warnings

Hi,

Another suggestion would be to produce a warning only if its level
corresponds to what the user asked. That would avoid the computation of
a lot of warnings and a simple warnings.size() (or something like that)
would be enough to get the number of warnings.

Jean-Gui

--
Jean-Guilhem Rouel                    http://www.w3.org/People/Jean-Gui
W3C Webmaster   MIT/CSAIL             http://www.w3.org/